San Antonio Garden Center Re-Opening
July 1, 2020
These safety protocols are currently in place to comply with state and local guidelines. As officials change their regulations, Garden Center will keep you apprised, including posting updates on this website
- At this time, everyone entering the building must wear a mask.
- No-contact hand sanitizers are located throughout the building, including the front entry.
- Visitors are encouraged to bring their own personal hand sanitizers as well.
- The building will be cleaned and sanitized after each group-use.
- Currently, the building remains closed except by appointment Monday-Friday 9am-3pm, by calling (210) 824-9981 or Emailing Rhonda Reeder Banuelos firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting & Event Rentals
- We will be at 50% capacity (in each room). Social distancing of 6-feet is being observed.
- Please provide an approximate number of attendees in advance to Rhonda for proper set-up. For events using round tables, no more than 8 people will be seated at each table.
- Current hospitality protocols:
Potluck buffets are NOT permitted at this time.
Food must be provided by an approved caterer and served by a certified food handler. This includes coffee and other beverages. Attendees may bring their own snacks and beverage.
Attendance sign-in should be done by one person to eliminate several people handling the same pen. We recommend a greeter at the front door who will keep the door handle sanitized. Garden Center will provide front door sanitizing supplies.
Guest – book pens should be wiped after each use.
- Renters are responsible for enforcing the protocols while they are conducting their meeting or event on San Antonio Garden Center premises.