We Have Reopened with These Covid – Virus Safety Protocols in Place
As City of San Antonio guidelines may change, this page will be updated for our members and rentals.
- Masks are required.
- No-contact hand sanitizers are placed throughout the building but bringing personal hand-sanitizing gels are encouraged.
- Indoor or outdoor capacity is 50 people at a time in either of the two rooms, including a Garden Center staff attendant. Outdoor capacity is 10 people per City guidelines.
- Groups using Garden Center are responsible for collecting advance reservations and/or registrations in advance, and not exceeding 50-person capacity.
- For events that are sponsored by San Antonio Garden Center, we ask that you make your attendance reservation on our website at:
- Set-up of tables and chairs will be based on your planned attendance. Chairs will be socially distanced. If 6-foot tables are used: one person per table, or two people with one at each end.
- Groups wishing to meet outside in the courtyard or on the front plaza should ask attendees to bring their own chairs. (Currently limited to 10 people)
- Event / meeting check-in should be done by one person at the front who will also be responsible for ensuring 50-person attendance capacity.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Currently, open and pot-luck food buffets are not permitted.
- Food and beverages must be served by a certified food handler, such as a caterer.
- Box lunches from food stores, delis and restaurants may be distributed.
- Otherwise, attendees should bring their own beverages and snacks.
SAGC Event Coordinator Rhonda Banuelos