We Have Reopened with These Covid – Virus Safety Protocols in Place
As City of San Antonio guidelines change, our website will be updated for our SAGC members and event renters.
- Masks are required.
- No-contact hand sanitizers are placed throughout the building and bringing personal hand-sanitizing gel is encouraged
- Indoor capacity is 50% of our normal 300 capacity, spread between both main rooms. Currently, outdoor capacity is 10 people per City guidelines.
Garden Center is responsible for ensuring social distancing so capacity for your event may be less depending on your set-up vision. Set-up of tables and chairs will be based on your planned, RSVP attendance.
Groups using Garden Center are responsible for collecting reservations and registrations in advance, and not exceeding 50% capacity, or 150 between both rooms.
- Groups who want to meet outside in the courtyard or on the front plaza should ask attendees to bring their own chairs. (Currently limited to 10 people).
- Event / meeting check-in should be done by one person at the front who will also be responsible for ensuring 50% attendance capacity, or pre-approved attendance based on set-up.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Currently, self-serve food stations, open and pot-luck food buffets are not permitted by the City.
- Food and beverages must be served by a certified food handler, such as a caterer.
- Pre-pared box lunches from food stores, delis and restaurants may be distributed. Otherwise, attendees should bring their own beverages, snacks and brown bag or box lunches.
SAGC Event Coordinator Rhonda Banuelos